Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Sweater is building a new venture ecosystem—one that connects venture-backable companies with everyday investors and institutional partners. We believe that every person has the right to impact the future of the next generation of companies through open access to venture investing.
We are seeking an experienced Lifecycle Marketing Manager to lead lifecycle marketing for Sweater. You will be responsible for designing, building and executing multichannel marketing campaigns and journeys in order to drive account activation, upgrades and retention. You will own all aspects of your strategies, including asset creation (e-mail, push notification, in app messages, etc.), list segmentation, A/B testing and performance measurement. In partnership with the growth team, leadership, and many others, you will play a crucial role in driving long term customer loyalty and make a meaningful impact on our business. This role has the option to be remote or based in our Boulder office and will report into our VP, Marketing.
You are not expected to have experience with all listed requirements. If you feel passionately about Sweater’s mission, vision, and values, please apply.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Get a warm welcome and get situated in your new role
- Meet with all the members of the marketing team in addition to all of your key stakeholders and partners
- Gain an understanding of the Sweater ecosystem, the products we offer, and develop an initial understanding of the barriers to account activation, drivers of attrition and current strategies in place for driving AUM
- Familiarize yourself with our current marketing stack and how to use it to build customer campaigns and journeys and conduct A/B and multivariate testing
- Review and assess existing CRM processes and workflows for campaign execution
Within 3-6 months, you will:
- Manage customer engagement platform implementation and structure
- Identify and prioritize the most impactful engagement flows for driving account activation, upgrades and retention and launch multiple experiments to optimize them
- Lay out a roadmap of key projects and priorities for the remainder of the year
- Identify and share areas of opportunity for team’s current campaign processes
- Lay out a long-term vision and strategy for lifecycle marketing
- Deliver a new reporting approach to keep stakeholders informed of the impact of your efforts
Skills and qualifications we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience managing lifecycle marketing/CRM programs, preferably a startup or financial services company
- Analytical with ability to make insights driven recommendations
- Deep understanding of email, push and in app channels
- Expertise in marketing automation platforms (Braze, Iterable, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects/priorities under tight deadlines
- Thirst for delivering game-changing products and experiences
- Exceptional drive and precision in delivery
- A belief that your work is tied to your life's mission
- Nice to have: Experience with Braze or Iterable
Who we are
We’re building a first-of-its-kind investing platform that democratizes access to the exclusive world of venture capital. Our vision is to pool money from millions of regular people into a world-class venture fund, wisely deploying that capital into startups that shape the world we live in.
We believe everyone deserves equal access to venture investing opportunities, and it’s our mission to accelerate generational wealth creation for everyday investors, accredited or not.
What it takes to be a Stitch
Yes, we call Sweater team members Stitches.
We’re self-motivated and autonomous, always defaulting to action, but we know when to ask for help. We lead with empathy and follow with gratitude and compassion.
And on top of all that, we strive for a holistic life view. We believe that taking care of ourselves, family, health, wellbeing, and community helps us show up as the best version of ourselves at work.
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible and remote working culture. Big focus on family and community
- Paid parental leave (12 weeks for primary, 6 weeks for secondary)
- Opportunity for equity options into Sweater Inc.
- Unlimited PTO + minimum 14 days per year taken.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Quarterly company events
Compensation range: $80,000 - $115,000 in Colorado + equity options. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience.